Accessibility Statement for ATNutrient.com
At AT Nutrient, we’re committed to accessibility, diversity, and inclusion. We believe all of our site visitors should be able to easily navigate our site, and access all of our digital content with ease. Our goal is to deliver a web experience that is aligned with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, specifically the “Level A” and “Level AA” criteria.
Our current efforts are focused on delivering digital experiences that:
- Are compatible with commonly used screen readers
- Have full keyboard operability including interactive components
- Communicate all necessary information without dependency on color
- Provide sufficient color contrast
- Ensure video accessibility
The WCAG defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities and the overall experience for everyone. WCAG defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. ATNutrient.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA. “Partially conformant” means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard, such as certain brand colors falling outside of the recommended contrast ratio.
Accomplishing Our Goals
We set high standards for web accessibility and constantly strive to ensure we’re in compliance with all laws and guidelines. Our team is filled with professionals who are dedicated to making all of our online experiences the best they can be, and we collaborate with advocacy groups, industry partners, and vendors to identify areas that need improvement.
We consistently look for improvements in accessibility for ATNutrient.com. However, like all the finer things in life, building a site for true accessibility—rather than just checking off boxes to meet compliance standards—takes time. Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of ATNutrient.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for ATNutrient.com:
- Color contrast: typically pertaining to certain headlines and background color/image combinations, the color contrast ratio is below the recommended threshold.
- Video captions: fullscreen “hero” animations on our homepage have no audio. Captions exist, but due to differences in browser technology, the captions are often on when they should not be. As the animations are purely “decorative”, captions have ultimately not been included.
To ensure accessibility, ATNutrient.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are implemented for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ATNutrient.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers while using the site:
- Phone: (312) 894-5500
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 433 West Van Buren St, Suite 650N, Chicago, IL 60607
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
While visiting our site, you will encounter links to third-party sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to provide information about ATNutrient.com. Though individuals may have challenges with access to these particular sites, ATNutrient.com does not control or remedy the way content is portrayed on their sites.
Original document prepared February 17, 2023. Published to the ATNutrient.com website June 29, 2023.